problem with 1.5

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions problem with 1.5

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Allen & Heath Product Support Allen & Heath Product Support 14 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of josiaspicone
    josiaspicone
    Participant

just install the 1.5 version in two iLive (IDR 64 with surface 144)(8 fx) all go well with the escepcion of routing button that is not responding. Each time you press this button a firmware error appears[:(!]:

ERROR! Net object name is not unique, Routing Win Input Channel DCA 14 OnOff
    ERROR! Net object name is not unique, Routing Win Input Channel DCA 15 OnOff
    ERROR! Net object name is not unique, Routing Win Input Channel DCA 16 OnOff
    ERROR! Net object name is not unique, Input Channel DCA Horizontal Scroll Bar

Solo se que no se nada

Profile photo of dredrup
    dredrup
    Participant

Hi, just to let you know i am looking into this problem for you.
    Can you give me a bit more information about what you were doing when it occurred? The routing page of the SBC is trying to display the information for an input channel, and failing. This means that you have an input channel SEL key selected, and the ROUTING screen mode switch selected.

Can i ask if this was one of the first things you tried to view after doing the firmware update? Or had you been using the touch screen for a while before this error occurred?

If you go to the UTILITY screen mode, press “Power Down” (bottom right), and then press “Reboot Touch Screen” (middle option), does the problem reoccur or does this solve the problem?

David A&H

Profile photo of dredrup
    dredrup
    Participant

We also wonder if iLiveEditor was running at this time? Is it possible that it was performing an Input Stereo change or Mix Config change at the same time as the SBC was starting up? A show recall from iLiveEditor could cause the Input Stereo change or Mix Config change.

David A&H

Profile photo of josiaspicone
    josiaspicone
    Participant

The error is discovered one hour after the “update”. The editor was connected at that moment, but I was not using the editor. I had made changes in the mix config screen. After the error restart the system with my laptop connected. The error continues to occur. Unplug the laptop, and the error continued. I did a “touch screen Reboot” and the error continued.
    It is noteworthy that after about 10 minutes to make the update touch screen started to show errors, but the system still running. The screen “Routing” not working, but I could make change DCAS aux pre / post, etc. At this moment we are using firmware version 1.43.

if you want to have the event log on my pendrive, and may sent by e-mail.

What is the SBC?

Thanks a lot, and sorry about my english

Solo se que no se nada

Profile photo of dredrup
    dredrup
    Participant

SBC is just another name for the Touch Screen.

I would definitly like you to send us the event logs, and any show that was in use at the time.

Please email these to:

support@allen-heath.com

subject: Routing screen not working

Thank you for this feedback.

David A&H

Profile photo of unonuncasabe
    unonuncasabe
    Participant

Hola Josias!
    Me llamo Andres, soy de La Plata BsAs y vivo en Minneapolis USA desde hace 6 Anios. Uso una iLive-T e hice el upgrade a 1.50 sin problemas. Solo queria conectarme y saber si podia serte de ayuda en espanol y quiza compartir algunas experiencias. Esta buenisimo saber que alguien esta usando estas bellezas por aquellas tierras queridas.

Saludos.

This topic has now been referred to Allen & Heath Technical Support:
    https://allen-heath.helpserve.com/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.