Scene Update bug?

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Scene Update bug?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bucks bucks 14 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Not sure if this is a vers 1.5 bug or if it has been an existing one – but I have noticed that the update scene button doesn’t update some information – i.e the “Sub” (LR Sub mode) or “Blend” (LCR+ mode) settings as well as channel pan settings. If for example you set up blend/sub or pan controls then on a blank scene hit scene edit and add “Input Channel Mixer” (Mutes levels & assignments/input channel mixer) it stores the correct information to the scene – however if you then edit these controls and hit “update” for the same scene the new settings are not updated (Note – you need to recall a second scene with different settings then go back to the first scene to check the recalled settings)

I have found a work around to using the update button is to hit “edit” – remove the “sends and Routing”, do the edit required (sub/Blend or pan)then add the “sends and Routing”again.
    Using update doesn’t seem to effect other settings such as aux levels etc which recall correctly.
    Can someone else try this and verify the problem?

Profile photo of bucks
    bucks
    Participant

Hi Stix

Yes I’ve replicated the issue.

Its an interaction of the Image controls and the new partial mixer code which is causing the problem.

It will be fixed in 1.51.

In the mean time, as you say you can remove the sends and routing and re-add them. Its just the update which if currently broken.

Thanks for the post

Andy
    A&H

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.