EDITOR PAIN!!!

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions EDITOR PAIN!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mumu mumu 14 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

i am preparing a festival (20 bands) so far so good BUT (CONSIDER THIS A VERY BIG NAUGHTY FONT) editior gives me such a hard time removing strips from the bank layers, there are many shows where i want to leave whole strips empty (singer songwriters e.t.c)
    sometimes it works (dragging the strips sidewards off the bank did it fo a while) but most of the time it does not-very timeconsuming indeed,
    how bout a activation of delete strip(s)from bank so i could simply select the strips i want to remove and hit delete and of course if it is me being a idiot again any hints welcome

cheers
    dave

allen&heath i-live digital /focusrite octopre/ rme digi/multiface/
    samplitude pro v 10.01 / sample-tank / synthogy ivory / DFHS drummer
    algoritmix renovator/de scratch pro/de noise pro/peq orange red and blue /K-stereo

Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Participant

Dave,
    I run the editor mostly on imac and have no problem to remove strips. I drag them either sideways or to the bottom. As long as you release the button outside any window in the editor there is no problem.
    Use the shiftkey to select a range so you can verry quick clear the whole bank. The same to assign strips : the shiftkey is your friend.

thanks
    Lieven

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

I know this effect.
    i´m working with XP pro…

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

yes xp anyway- workaround :
    empty the whole layer by selecting everything,
    that works all the time.

cheers
    dave

allen&heath i-live digital /focusrite octopre/ rme digi/multiface/
    samplitude pro v 10.01 / sample-tank / synthogy ivory / DFHS drummer
    algoritmix renovator/de scratch pro/de noise pro/peq orange red and blue /K-stereo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.