my editor goes crazy

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions my editor goes crazy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bucks bucks 14 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of josiaspicone
    josiaspicone
    Participant

I have a problem since I installed the latest version of the editor (1.43) on my laptop. Of the three options shown at the beginning (on line and surface mix rack / offline / online only mix rack) just shows me one, On-line Surface and Mix Rack, the other two disappeared. Of course as with previous versions showed me the three options. I already installed the latest version of java, reinstall the editor several times, but the result is the same. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    My operating system is Windows xp pro sp2

Solo se que no se nada

Profile photo of bucks
    bucks
    Participant

Hi,

Shut down all other Editor Applications and iDR8 applications, then try and restart the Editor.

Editor checks to see if any other offline A&H applications are already running – you are only allowed one offline at once.

The first Editor session open should provide all 3 options, if you choose an offline mode for the first session, all subsequent Editor sessions should just give you the online option.

Hope that makes sense

Andy
    A&H

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.