Thanks A&H

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 14 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of millst
    millst
    Participant

This is just a note to say thanks to Mike and Andy from A&H for helping me recently with a problem with our I-Live flash card. The level of service they provided was outstanding.

They both went beyond the call of duty to get me back up and running in less than 24 hours.

We are on the other side of the world so getting replacement parts can be a slow process so I really appreciated the time they took to help me get our card back up and running rather than just telling me to order another one and wait 3 weeks.

It is obvious everyone at A&H is very passionate about the system and will really go the extra mile in the unlikely event of a problem.

Its extremely reassuring to know that a system that is already practically bullet proof is backed up by people who care when something does go wrong.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Regards
    Toby Mills
    Noise Productions Ltd
    New Zealand
    http://www.np.co.nz

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

I will second this view, even though I am in England I have had course to thank the guys in Kernow couple of weeks ago I had 2 iLives out on a job I lost a couple of inputs on a card not normally a problem except I needed all 128 inputs.
    New card delivered to site in 24 hours.

You see Old fashioned service what a wonderful thing.
    Mr.B

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

and for germany:

– an Markus Sinsel, der immer fleissig am Telefon hängt und selbst von den unmoeglichsten Fragestellungen nicht aus der Ruhe zu bringen ist!

Danke![:D]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.