Suggestions for 1.5

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Suggestions for 1.5

This topic contains 31 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere Lieven-Dewispelaere 14 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

can I have a “dynamicEQ”, maybe as a FX??[8D]

Profile photo of cakeworks
    cakeworks
    Participant

I’d love some form of signal attenuation AFTER the AD conversion. That way for quieter shows we could have decent gain levels (and thus nicer sound) without having to dance around in the sensitive areas of the faders.

That is to say I want an attenuate option (perhaps in the eq stage) which allows me to have a healthy gain level and faders at unity across the board without it being excessively loud.

Possible?

Profile photo of robc
    robc
    Participant

you are not the first on this one..
    but can you not turn your amps down or master outputs?
    or dca the masters and hide them in a layer !
    from a sound persective its the same as your attenuator at mic pre.
    im probably missing something.

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Turning down the amps sometimes affects the gain a bit weird over several units however, turning down the inputs of the speaker processing would mean you can drive the desk harder which may help as long as you don’t run out of headroom in the mixer.

Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Participant

I got my T112 with IDR48 yesterday and played with it for a couple of hour. What i would like in the next version is the ability to link the surface layers by 2 . now you can link them all together.
    This would be handy so i can link the left and midle faders together to create my input faders. first layer 1 to 20 second 21 to 41.

I think that should be easy to do

kind regards
    Lieven

T112, IRD48 proud and very happy

Profile photo of Marc-More-Stage
    Marc-More-Stage
    Participant

I would like to be able to save strip layers separately in the scenes. This seems more logical to me than just banks – e.g. in a festival situation – 1 band per layer.

Regards,
    Marc

Profile photo of Slammin
    Slammin
    Participant

I would like the ability to play Mp3’s off of the USB stick

Profile photo of martijnvanthiel
    martijnvanthiel
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Slammin

I would like the ability to play Mp3’s off of the USB stick

That would be nice… Maybe even wave playback?

ps. Very nice desk!

iLove T112

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Yes, playing MP3 via USB Stick would be great!
    Also using a Tapkey would be great.
    Linking two strips on the layers would also be a nice feature.
    And one more:
    I need a pitcher and distortion in the FX!

And hopefully no crashes anymore – thats my main “wish”…[;)]

Profile photo of simonstpauli
    simonstpauli
    Participant

Did anybody mention a tap key? ;-)
    And while I’m at it, some more tap tracking methods.
    Like 4th, 8th, triplets of that etc. You get the picture I think…

Christian Tepfer
    Hamburg, Germany

Profile photo of KB7981
    KB7981
    Participant

Maybe I am missing it, but is there somewhere in the offline editor where I can look to be sure I am editing the correct show? I sometimes recall one show and then find out that’s not really the one I wanted and then open another one and can’t remember which one it was named when I finish editing it. A box at the botton of the “Shows” box indicateing current selected show would be nice.

Profile photo of martijnvanthiel
    martijnvanthiel
    Participant

It it possible to create a dmx channel to the stageunit? Using one of the jack-in busses on the desk?

Sincerly

iLove T112

Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Participant

WOW,
    version 1.5 seems to be released ( it is anounced on the website under ‘news’)
    not yet on the downloadpage. Can’t wait to try it out .Some cool new ( and asked for ) features.
    thats the article : (located in news new module RAB2)

To support the RAB2 module and all the iLive audio interface cards, Allen & Heath has released the latest update, Version 1.5, to the iLive and T Series firmware and Editor software. Many new features to enhance existing software functions are included.

Dual FOH/monitor control has been improved with the ability to allow independent gain trim for FOH and monitor desks when systems are digitally split between MixRacks using EtherSound or ACE. Similarly, the functionality of the ‘Alt View’ button has been developed to include alternative functions for the channel rotary encoder. This allows settings, such as gain and direct output level, to be quickly adjusted on each control strip.

Also, iLive’s FX family has been extended with the introduction of the Dynamik FX Shaper, offering Gate and Ducking functions on all 8 FX engines. It is now possible to assign the Tap-Tempo function to any soft key for each of the 8 FX rack modules, including an optional LED display.

Carey, when will it be available to download ?[:D]

kind regards

Lieven

T112/IDR48

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Patience Grasshopper, all will be revealed in time.[:D]

Profile photo of papromike
    papromike
    Participant

been playing with the beta version.

Very cool.

the Trim on surface/gain on surface function ROCKS>

you can assign the ALT VIEW button to shift to PREAMP gain control on the surface.

Makes a quick mic/gain setup FAST…

Plus there are about 30 new reverb presets, TAP temp delays on the soft keys (yeah!)

Peak Stop LED meters on the RTA

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.