iLive Editor Problems on Mac

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions iLive Editor Problems on Mac

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere Lieven-Dewispelaere 15 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jas@MCF
    Jas@MCF
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    Just bought a brand new MacBook Pro and installed the editor software on it and tried it out last night for the first time, works great in online mode… except for the usb function.
    When i go to USB Preferences in Options i can choose where to tell it to look for my USB stick and it comes up with a message “Connected” but it doesn’t see anything on the USB stick and i know it has all my back ups from the surface on there cause i can read them in finder (explorer for you PC guys), i even tried telling it to look in the allen & heath folder, again it came up as connected but still nothing. then i told it to look in the Shows folder and again it came up connected but still nothing. This would be useful so i can do stuff while offline.
    As for an online problem, the editor program doesn’t list up shows or any of the libraries stored on the surface, e.g. if i want to recall a particular EQ i have to walk back to the surface and do it there which sort of defeats the purpose.
    Please let me know if i’m missing something or if there are others out there using Macs that have the same problem.

Thanks
    Jason

Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Participant

Jason,

I have the same problem with my IMac24 in offline mode (I’m waiting for my T112 [:)]). No usb saving/loading and no library. No problem when i boot up in windows on the Mac. Maybe solved in the version 1.4 that will be launched verry soon. Was prommised begin of this week.

Lieven

Profile photo of bucks
    bucks
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    Sorry to hear you’ve been having problems. There are always some gotchas with cross platform applications. We were aware of this issue in V1.32, and these have been fixed for V1.41 which has now been released. All you need to do is choose the root of the USB key under /Volumes. So I select “/Volumes/MyUSBKey”.

If you get any problems let me know. Hope you like the new features
    :-)

Andy
    A&H

Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Participant

I have a problem with saving a show on USB with MAC version 1.41.
    I can save and recall the show on the mac itself ( although it takes more time then in windows). I can copy the same show to USB. When i recall a default show afterwards and i try to recall the saved show from the stick I get an error ‘ invalid XML file ‘ in the log.
    I would like to transfer shows between mij Imac and windows laptop.

Thanks
    Lieven

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.