Effects

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of robc robc 15 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jamie_miltenburg
    jamie_miltenburg
    Participant

does any one know where i can get some fx for the iLive 112 so i can load them with my usb?

thanks

Profile photo of robc
    robc
    Participant

Each software release comes with all the factory presets of the various emulated FX complete. So if you have got the latest FX its because you havent got the latest software release for your iLive – latest software version is v1.32.
    The latest fx included in v1.32 are Hypabass and Symphonic Chorus.
    In v1.4 there will be another FX emulation released.

If you want to get your user preset variations of the factory presets, save our preset. This is now stored on the surface, a symbol of a persons head is next the preset in the library. Factory presets have the red ‘&’ symbol next to them. These are not editable.
    To stored this onto your usb key, goto utility/configuration/library manager. There is a menu allowing you to transfer to and from the usb key from and to the fx library in the surface.

Profile photo of robc
    robc
    Participant

This time I shall write in English !

Each software release contains the factory presets for all of the various emulated FX – the complete set. If you have not got the latest FX its because you havent got the latest software release for your iLive (currently v1.32 latest fx included Hypabass and Symphonic Chorus). In v1.4 there will be another FX emulation released.
    You cant just update your fx libraries with new fx emulations by recalling presets from the usb key. The iLive software has all fx emulations built in. Therefore we can update your software and fx emulations and keep you up to date in one go.

Saving fx user presets ….
    To save your user preset variations of the factory presets, hit ‘store new’ bottom left of fx page. This fx user preset is now stored onto the surface touch screen computer, a symbol of a persons head is next the preset in the library – defining ‘user preset’. These user presets can be updated, select the user preset name and hit ‘overwrite’. The current fx and its settings will be stored under that existing name. Factory presets have the red ‘&’ symbol next to them. Factory presets are not editable.

Using usb presets ….
    When you ‘store new’ a preset it automatically makes it a user preset stored on the surface. Its safe, not ported to someones usb key without you knowing. To port this onto usb go into the library manager under utilities and transfer the user preset onto usb.
    You can recall a usb fx preset direct in the fx library list. The preset has a usb symbol by it. You can overwrite this preset too direct to usb without going into the library manager.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.