Firmware version and editor

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Firmware version and editor

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of CareyD CareyD 15 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mdsaudio
    mdsaudio
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I upgraded my firmware a couple of weeks ago when it first became available, all went well.
    Is this ok to use with the editor software or do I need to upgrade again as I noticed the date on the download page now reads 22nd sept?
    I’m not sure if this is the same version or not. The release notes seem the same. My ilive is packed in the truck and I can’t get to it at the moment to try it.
    Any ideas?
    Cheers,
    Darren

Profile photo of lydonen
    lydonen
    Participant

hello.
    It seems like You need to upgrade to firmware 1.32 to be able to use the editor.

Profile photo of CareyD
    CareyD
    Participant

Yes, you should upgrade your console with 1.32 firmware to use it with this first release of the Editor. It is best to keep your console updated with the latest firmware at all times. It’s quick to download and update, and keeps you up to date with new features, improvements and bug fixes. These are documented in the Release Notes that come with the firmware.
    All the best,
    Carey (A&H)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.