suggestions

This topic contains 537 replies, has 136 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KB7981 KB7981 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BigBlueTom
    BigBlueTom
    Participant

A simple one for me…

I would like the ability to print a channel list and patch diagram from the setup on the editor. That way the whole crew is working from the same page as it were!

Possible?

Cheers

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

How about integrating with SMAART on the network so that whilst the laptop displays the trace from the SMAART analyser you can access the EQ on the iLive surface. I know you can do this from within LAke

Profile photo of martijnvanthiel
    martijnvanthiel
    Participant

Maybe an option to include the hpf-curve on the peq screen? I can understand why it isn’t but it would be good if it is possible…

Regards

Martijn

iLove T112

Profile photo of Tuejo
    Tuejo
    Participant

Hi A&H.

Great Mixer. My 2 cent probably said before but nothing wrong with a second on that.

Q value on the de-esser – maybe even a range or ratio. I find range works better for de essing. The Q should be able to do a high shelf also. Some way og making it more as a dynamic EQ. Throw in a attack and release time.

Multiband with 4 or 5 bands as FX for one af the FX machines. This unit should also be able to flip to a bigger dynamic EQ.

When the Madi for T-series comes I would also like some cool virtual soundcheck input flip features.

Last but not least. A PL pack with 24 1×1 cm buttons for mix select.

Maybe you should start a new wish list. I started from the top on this one and a lot of it is already made for the versions we are running now. Basicly you could make a new list for every major firmware release and start by stating what you already have heard and what you have in the pipeline for us :-)

Thanks.

Profile photo of grahamwhite
    grahamwhite
    Participant

A few things i would use:

A PL pack with 24 1×1 cm buttons for mix select…. good idea Tuejo, i could then free up my PL10 for other duties. (Or maybe a simple MIDI device or Network device?)

I would love a multiband compressor to the same sonic standards of the XTA D2.

MADI card and virtual soundcheck for the Tseries… i would use this all the time.

“Import & Export Channel Names” on the editor.. i still cant figure out how to do this, it would be very quick to prep a show if you could drag and drop selected text maybe?

Profile photo of said-g
    said-g
    Participant

I would love it If the Ilive had two Effects…
    One that already been suggested … PITCH….
    And two would love to have a PHASER And TREMELO…

Profile photo of msmelser
    msmelser
    Participant

1 It would be nice to be able to set the sub mix as the main function of the rotary encoder instead making it only accessible using the rotary shift.

2 A mix library that recalled the input levels for an aux along with all of the processing would be extremely helpful. We have different people rotating every week. It would be nice to be able to just call up their mix.

Profile photo of timtrace
    timtrace
    Participant

+1 for monitoring the sidechain key signal from the Editor.

Profile photo of grahamwhite
    grahamwhite
    Participant

The delay fx needs to have more options (or how about a fresh new delay effect?)

The addition of further options of types of BPM count, 1/4note, 1/2note etc etc should be added.

And yesterday when i was playing around on a gig, i thought it would be a good option if when naming a FX retn strip you had the option to ‘automatically’ rename the effect send to the same name.

And how about “block selecting” of the softkeys for easy bulk setup of say “Mix Sends on Fader” etc etc

Profile photo of Haehnel
    Haehnel
    Participant

Is it possible to add a automaticly-safe function? with a button to turn on/off… it would ba great, because i know myself too good…:-)

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

yes, addon for my channel delay story:

option to display metric instead of milliseconds pleeeeaaase[:I]

makes life a lot easier

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 10 /

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Dave

it is possible to view the channel delay in Meters (m), Feet (ft) or milli-seconds (ms).

To do this go to the channel delay screen – slect the last tab – Setup

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

– screen:
    I missed a good overview for the values of the dynamics in more than one channel

– DSP:
    a sharper lo-cut, more than 12dB/Oct (18dB?)

– T-surfaces:
    less reflections from the desk lamps on the T-surface

– softkeys:
    a “loaded scene + 1 recall” function

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Stealth

Hi Dave

it is possible to view the channel delay in Meters (m), Feet (ft) or milli-seconds (ms).

To do this go to the channel delay screen – slect the last tab – Setup

Regards
    Sam A&H

found it thanks

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 10 /

Profile photo of selfmade
    selfmade
    Participant

my suggestions for the editor software:

what is about an option “usb-scene transfer” in the editor?

and an option to edit the “quick menu” at channel naming in the editor?
    that would be much faster than edit it at the surface!

greetings from hamburg, timo

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 538 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.