suggestions

This topic contains 537 replies, has 136 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KB7981 KB7981 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dmm
    dmm
    Participant

I’d like to have a wider Tap-Delay Tempo range.
    Sometimes half-beats can’t be taped correctly because its to slow.

Profile photo of Junwy
    Junwy
    Participant

Any Possible to used the USB for rec and play music/song ?

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

Very unlikely we’ll see USB playback or recording support without an upgrade to the surface touchscreen computer.

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

I LOOOVE the quick input source set-up!!!!

Now a quick set-up for auxes. See picture…
    Such a custom option would leave me without any wishes on this part :-)

Well maybe, some library possibility so I can create my own: “FOH 1-32/MON split monitor aux”, “FOH 1-32/MON split FX send”, “FOH 33-64/MON split monitor aux”, “FOH 33-64/MON split FX send” and so on…

See picture:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151587752894638&set=a.10151587750229638.605338.803964637&type=3&theater

Also on the surface of course :-)

Wouter
    IDR32, R72, Dante, Mixpad
    laptop, TP-Link TL-WR1043ND

Profile photo of KB7981
    KB7981
    Participant

I could use a selection on the scene page to remove the contents of a scene (remove the green tick mark) without removing the scene name and description. We use this in a HOW and have the same basic order of service from week to week. This would be helpful in telling us that the scene was infact setup for the service on the day of the service, rather than left over from last week. It would also be nice to have an indication of when that scene was last saved. I know I have asked for the last one before, but I think it could be very helpful.

Kris
    Indiana, USA

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by KB7981

I could use a selection on the scene page to remove the contents of a scene (remove the green tick mark) without removing the scene name and description.

Kris
    Indiana, USA

Kris you can remove contents from a scene….select Scene , Edit and then Remove

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of KB7981
    KB7981
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by RayS

quote:

I could use a selection on the scene page to remove the contents of a scene (remove the green tick mark) without removing the scene name and description.

Kris
    Indiana, USA

Kris you can remove contents from a scene….select Scene , Edit and then Remove

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Ray,
    I am aware of being able to edit a scene and remove/exclude selected items from the scene after/before you save it. Like setting it up to only include mutes and levels and nothing else. What I would like to do is remove all existing information stored in the scene(s), quickly, and then be able to save new (store all) information as the band, soloist, worship team, etc. run thru them during practice just prior to the service. This way I am sure that the scenes contain only information that was saved for that service that is just about to start. Nothing from prior services with incorrect settings for monitors, or open mics that are not used, etc.

As it is now, we start the system, open scene page, clear all scenes for am service, then have to start rebuilding the service by entering the name and description for the scene, then once practice starts, we can then resave the new scene content. We do this for not one, but three different services. Granted, it doesn’t take long to do in the scheme of things, but there are days when time is precious and of the escense, and everyone needs something done at the last minute and this would give some time back to us.

Kris
    Indiana, USA

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

quote:

As it is now, we start the system, open scene page, clear all scenes for am service, then have to start rebuilding the service by

Save a show with empty (but named) scenes as your ‘template show’ and load that one when you start. Done.

Wouter

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by woutert

quote:

As it is now, we start the system, open scene page, clear all scenes for am service, then have to start rebuilding the service by

Save a show with empty (but named) scenes as your ‘template show’ and load that one when you start. Done.

Wouter

and re-archive each show under a different name for different services……

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of Junwy
    Junwy
    Participant

USB mp3 or any audio format from surface have been many requested.
    I hope next upgrade would be available..

Profile photo of levi.parker21
    levi.parker21
    Participant

This is likely some where in this topic, in any case. MixPad seriously needs to get with the times and have Scene controls (saving, changing, etc.) and full access to deep effects preferences. Entry level console iPad controllers such as from Presonus and Behringer all ready have these features and their programs are FREE!

Levi Parker
    LEPA Audio

Live sound is like a giant orange gorilla who wants to rip your face off, grab your faders and go to war!

Profile photo of guyharris
    guyharris
    Participant

Don’t think this has been covered, and it’s very specific to our needs, but the hardware limitation on side chain filtering to the same ‘group of 8’ causes us a few problems. It would be nice to be able to use ANY signal to side chain ANY other.

http://www.pianodome.nl
    3D PianoShow!

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by guyharris

Don’t think this has been covered, and it’s very specific to our needs, but the hardware limitation on side chain filtering to the same ‘group of 8’ causes us a few problems. It would be nice to be able to use ANY signal to side chain ANY other.

3D PianoShow!

I believe that’s a hardware limitation, like how they could technically fit 8 AES ports on a card slot, but it can only handle 8 channels

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Profile photo of guyharris
    guyharris
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by tk2k

quote:

3D PianoShow!

I believe that’s a hardware limitation, like how they could technically fit 8 AES ports on a card slot, but it can only handle 8 channels

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Yep: I knew that … It would just be nice to see that restriction removed! :-)

Cheers!

3D PianoShow!

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

quote:

Yep: I knew that … It would just be nice to see that restriction removed! :-)

Cheers!

3D PianoShow!

Oh so in the next hardware revision, gottcha

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 538 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.