suggestions

This topic contains 537 replies, has 136 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KB7981 KB7981 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tuejo
    Tuejo
    Participant

Dynamic EQ and multiband compression.

I´ve said it before and I will say it again. While we are getting gizmoes to remotecontrol the stagerack other manufacturers are creating new tools to actually shape sound with.
    Latest DiGiCo update has dynamic eq option on every eq band and some switch to 3 band compressor.

I make my living from mixing FoH. At the end of the day I get more gigs based on the sound that I do. Who cares if I can mute the desk with my phone when I leave. We need more focus on the tools that shape the sound. Please.

Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Participant

I would like get the spill function on the groups/DCA’s.
    double press select on a group/dca and you get all the associated channels on the left bank(s)

would make it a lot easier when you have 48 channels to look after ( instead off scrolling through banks )

Lieven

T112/IDR48/R72/IDR16/xDR16/IPad1
    Save a tree, eat a beaver

Profile photo of PVH
    PVH
    Participant

Well on 26 march 2010 I asked this question in a mail to A&H:
    Will there ever be a function on the iLive, where groups or DCA’s can unfold its channels. Something like Popgroups on a Midas, VCA & Group spill on a Digidesign, or Smartfad on a Innovason?

On 30 march 2010 I got this answer:
    iLive does not offer this option at present, however, your message has been forwarded to our iLive R&D team and logged as a feature request for future firmware updates.

I hope that after 17 months they are very close as this is probably the biggest missing thing on the iLive.

Profile photo of Joe90
    Joe90
    Participant

Hi,

It would be nice on the MixPad app custom layers to be able to hold more than 16 channel strips.

Cheers,

Gary.

iDR-32 – Netgear Router
    Motion Computing LE1700
    iPad2 & MixPad

Profile photo of tcacfoh
    tcacfoh
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by aqstyk

Please add this feature than i press RESET and channel SEL the panorama also may reset to center. Now panorama after reset is the same that before reset. Could you?

Mario from Poland.

is there anywhere i can download third party effects modules?

Thanks,

The Church At Covington Front Of House

Profile photo of scruffyd
    scruffyd
    Participant

Ability to assign keyboard shortcuts to editor functions. At least to mix select and softkey simulation.

IDR32
    Dante card
    Macbook pro 17
    Ipad2 + mixpad
    Aiport express

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

1+++ keyboard shortcuts to editor!

agutin.com
    2x iDR32 +MADI OPTION
    MacBook,
    desktop+2x RME HDSP MADI 2 X M DANTE CARDS

Profile photo of Pitk
    Pitk
    Participant

I’d love to have libraries recalled by doudle clicking. It’s very slow to use recall button.

As well in editor if I sellect a channel, previously sellected should disappear.

Jukka “Pitkä” Kurkela
    Äänimaisema Oy, Finland
    iLiveT80 / iDr32

Profile photo of Pitk
    Pitk
    Participant

I’d love to have libraries recalled by doudle clicking. It’s very slow to use recall button.

As well in editor if I sellect a channel, previously sellected should disappear.

Jukka “Pitkä” Kurkela
    Äänimaisema Oy, Finland
    iLiveT80 / iDr32

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Pitk

This you do by choosing “Single” instead of “Multi” under “Processing Windows” on the left.

Wouter
    IDR32, Dante, Mixpad
    laptop, TP-Link TL-WR1043ND

Profile photo of lawbass61
    lawbass61
    Participant

Crossovers built into the mains outputs would really be appreciated. That is the only thing that I still keep my outboard DSP for now.

Jonathan Wade
    Suburban Legend Audio

Profile photo of abstractnoise
    abstractnoise
    Participant

@lawbass61 what kind of crossover functionality are you looking for? We’ve managed to work very happily by enabling 20Hz-20KHz mode for Output PEQ, and then engaging HPF/LPF on Main L, R and SUB feeds as appropriate. Works wonderfully for taking manual control of our elderly Bose speaker system. Sounds a lot better than letting the original analogue “processor” (custom EQ box) take care of it!

Work web: https://www.allsouls.org
    Home web: https://abstractnoise.co.uk

Profile photo of Clay
    Clay
    Participant

Ability to preview items in the library before recalling them.

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by lawbass61

Crossovers built into the mains outputs would really be appreciated. That is the only thing that I still keep my outboard DSP for now.

Jonathan Wade
    Suburban Legend Audio

The Speaker Matrix FX processor can do crossover functions and feed to your outputs – I still prefer dedicated outboard processing but the Speaker Matrix Fx has been handy at times.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad,Tweak,
    Dual M-Dante/DVS, 17″MBP/Logic 9/Custom Mackie Control

Profile photo of abstractnoise
    abstractnoise
    Participant

Does the Speaker Matrix FX processor have the ability to feed matrix mixes after it, or can it only go straight to the outputs? Not near mine to play with it right now to check for myself…

Work web: https://www.allsouls.org
    Home web: https://abstractnoise.co.uk

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 538 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.