suggestions

This topic contains 537 replies, has 136 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KB7981 KB7981 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Joe90
    Joe90
    Participant

DELAY.jpg

Big +1 for this…

Gary.

iDR-32
    Motion Computing LE1700
    iPad – sometime soon

Profile photo of riggs1963
    riggs1963
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Joe90

DELAY.jpg

Big +1 for this…

Gary.

iDR-32
    Motion Computing LE1700
    iPad – sometime soon

Even bigger +1 for a tap delay as above (or something close to it…)….please please please please please please…..and if we’ve been good…WHITE (or something close to it given RGB…) as a strip color option…..

Thanks A&H….love my gear…not a complaint from anyone who uses it…

Dave

T112|iDR48+ACEcard|Laptop|iDR16|iPad|iPS10

Profile photo of Jan-Boehm
    Jan-Boehm
    Participant

1. Mix Pad App should support dual mix rack mode!
    2. Distortion FX are still missing in the FX rack

Thanks

Jan

http://www.renitenztheater.de

Profile photo of scruffyd
    scruffyd
    Participant

Please allow editor to access the same parameters as surface in softkey simulation.
    Please more midi control options, particularly: select, mix, aux send and all softkeybuttons, also talkback!
    Make editor remember windows settings of scene.

Thanks

Dan

IDR32
    Dante card
    Macbook pro 17
    Aiport express

Profile photo of Pitk
    Pitk
    Participant

I’d love to have some quick presets in effects and possibly a quick access to all effects to call a preset with one touch:

iLivedelaymemories.jpg

iLivefxexecute.jpg

Jukka “Pitkä” Kurkela
    Äänimaisema Oy, Finland
    iLiveT80 / iDr32

Profile photo of aqstyk
    aqstyk
    Participant

Please add this feature than i press RESET and channel SEL the panorama also may reset to center. Now panorama after reset is the same that before reset. Could you?

Mario from Poland.

Profile photo of spart
    spart
    Participant

Hello.
    I just want to say, it’s a shame to have to pay 79€ for the mix pad app.

You must offer the mix pad app at the ilive owners…
    Thanks

[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

denis

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

I don’t have a problem with paying for a good product Denis – it saved me thousands on a console so it was well worth the small asking price!

Adam Biggs
    iDR32 mixrack
    MixRack for iPad & Tweak for iPhone apps
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    with Belkin PlayMax N600 HD router
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card

Profile photo of spart
    spart
    Participant

Addam, I’m agry for a lowest price, but for example YAMAHA apps are free.I dont understand why it isn’t free???
    But 79€ are exaggerate…

Greetings

denis

Profile photo of mdsaudio
    mdsaudio
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by spart

Addam, I’m agry for a lowest price, but for example YAMAHA apps are free.I dont understand why it isn’t free???
    But 79€ are exaggerate…

Greetings

denis

It’s not free because A&H is a business, not a charitable organisation. Do you work for free?

Yes, Yamaha apps are “free” but you pay for it in the purchase price of the console whether you need it or not. An equivalent console from Yamaha is considerably more expensive than the iLive. The complete iLive system is inter-compatible, both hardware and software. This allows users to purchase only what they need but still be able to expand in the future if needed.

I believe the iLive is not only technically good but that A&H have done an excellent job of putting together an intelligent choice of product range and marketing it.

I make my living out of this industry and I expect to pay for the tools I use, that’s how business works.

I was an early adopter of the iLive and I know that with A&H you are buying not just the nuts and bolts, you get a lot more if you stop and look into it!

Darren

Profile photo of Gijsbert
    Gijsbert
    Participant

The ilive editor is free.. The mixpad app is much better than any yamaha app, i tried both. With the yamaha app you’ll have a mix deck remote, with the mixpa app you’l have a seperate, yet small, desk. The ilive tweak should be compared to the yamaha apps, both free and both almost the same…..

Profile photo of Jan-Boehm
    Jan-Boehm
    Participant

Since the App doesnt support Dual mix rack setups its too expensive, why is there no update for the app?

Greets

Jan

http://www.renitenztheater.de

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Predelay and Decay Time in iLive Midi protocol.

Profile photo of abstractnoise
    abstractnoise
    Participant

Here’s one I’ve not thought of before: Make displayed Q/width values switchable, and consistent. Going from 1/3 to 0.4 or some-such doesn’t make much sense when scrolling, and it’s not immediately clear to the uninitiated as to what the value being displayed actually means. Is it the Q, the Octave width, or something else?

I’d suggest a switchable option to show the following modes would be useful:
    – Q
    – Octave (decimal)
    – Octave (fraction)

Also, how’s about labelling the EQ sections on the touchscreen display so that users can see immediately which EQ knob matches the curve/data entries in the touchscreen? Again, thinking of new/inexperienced users here.

Work web: https://www.allsouls.org
    Home web: https://abstractnoise.co.uk

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

DEESSER ! please make it not only narrow band but also shelving or wide band switchable ! it works good on dynamic mic’s but with condensers some of very hi freq are “escaping” from beeing deesed, so it pushes me to use hi freq filter and this causes loss of sibilance in vocals!

agutin.com
    2x iDR32 +MADI OPTION
    MacBook,
    desktop+2x RME HDSP MADI

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 538 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.