suggestions

This topic contains 537 replies, has 136 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KB7981 KB7981 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 538 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of wavemakersdj
    wavemakersdj
    Participant

I’d like the ability on a t-112 surface to take the left and center fader groups and make them run channel numbers 1-20 instead of bank B on the first group start at 13. Makes it a little harder when you’re looking for things. Maybe going bank A on the left and center sliders as 1-20, then 21 through 40 to bank B.

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by wavemakersdj

I’d like the ability on a t-112 surface to take the left and center fader groups and make them run channel numbers 1-20 instead of bank B on the first group start at 13. Makes it a little harder when you’re looking for things. Maybe going bank A on the left and center sliders as 1-20, then 21 through 40 to bank B.

You can put them anywhere you want on the surface just remap the channels to the sliders you want…maybe I have misunderstood what you were asking.

112T/IDR48

Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Participant

quote:

Hi, thats what i also have been asking for. To link 2 banks instead of all 3 together so you can haven the left an middle banks linked. that give you 20 input channels linked (12+8) throughout the layers. Makes it easier to adjust AUX or effect sends. I put them on the right bank, select an aux mix and can dial in 20 channels at once without changing layers.3 layers give you 60 channels an the fourth layer can be used for the other not so needed stuff.

Lieven

T112/IDR48
    Save a tree, eat a beaver

Profile photo of grahamwhite
    grahamwhite
    Participant

The ability to gang inputs and outputs like a PM5D – ie hold select down on the first channel and then press select on subsequent channels, also i would like Ganging to automatically include all parameters except routing and when only 2 channels are ganged they are nearly always gonna be stereo so “opposed panning” could be automatic as an option (but only optional)

How about more plugins, development on the fx section seems to have stopped,

+1 for excluding certain sections from global fader link mode.

Internal FX input naming should auto name the outputs too. This is double workload and a pita every new show.

Auto archive facility so that you dont lose everything by mistake … ( I certainly didnt do a whole show with multiple scenes and then recall a different show to copy some library files to my USB key, to go back to my original show only to find that all my scenes had disappeared! …. nope i certainly did NOT make that mistake……. errr honest)

Which leads me onto a place on the touch screen where a global library can reside. Its a long job recalling shows just to get that certain EQ or Compression setting that you forgot to copy on your USB key.

GW

http://www.TotalLiveSound.com

Profile photo of msmelser
    msmelser
    Participant

It would be hugely beneficial to have some kind of MIX library for use on a monitor console. We’re constantly having to rebuild people’s mixes. The only other option is to save a number of scenes and copy and paste mixes back and forth between scenes. This is quite unwieldy.

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by grahamwhite

How about more plugins, development on the fx section seems to have stopped,

Yes, thats one of my biggest wishes – I desperatly need an Distortion Effect.
    Any chance to get new FX here?

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Lieven Dewispelaere

quote:

Hi, thats what i also have been asking for. To link 2 banks instead of all 3 together so you can haven the left an middle banks linked. that give you 20 input channels linked (12+8) throughout the layers. Makes it easier to adjust AUX or effect sends. I put them on the right bank, select an aux mix and can dial in 20 channels at once without changing layers.3 layers give you 60 channels an the fourth layer can be used for the other not so needed stuff.

Lieven

T112/IDR48

i requested once a “delay function” if one hits the layer button- just the layer changes – if the finger remains on the layer button-all the layers (on the left) follow to the same layer.

( to explain you stay on the middle bank button just the left bank folloows and of course if you are on the right bank all the others follow)

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 64 / idr 48 (and soon a dante

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Msmelser

quote:

It would be hugely beneficial to have some kind of MIX library for use on a monitor console. We’re constantly having to rebuild people’s mixes. The only other option is to save a number of scenes and copy and paste mixes back and forth between scenes. This is quite unwieldy.

Since 1.3 firmware there is the abilty to store complete input channels and mix channel processing that you can recall independantly to each input or mix channel.

or are you requesting the ability to save all of the current send levels to a specific mix? (e.g. Aux 1 – input channels send levels)

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

– I need a new softkey function:
    “last scene +1”

– seperate Input and Output-Patchbay

Profile photo of aqstyk
    aqstyk
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Lieven Dewispelaere

quote:

Lieven

T112/IDR48

O yes. I also working t112 on monitors and the right bank is my aux bank and center and left is input channel bank. Linking the center and left bank only will be very very useful!!! ;))

Thx
    Mario from poland
    T112/IDR48

Profile photo of lawbass61
    lawbass61
    Participant

I would like, as the LS9 does, to have the ability to have audio files on it that would cue/play automatically when I call up a particular scene.

Jonathan Wade
    Suburban Legend Audio

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Would be great if delay time of the FX shown could be switched to BPM, not only in MS.
    And to say it again – an Distortion Effect.

Profile photo of selfmade
    selfmade
    Participant

i´m interested in option to invert phase seperatly at all the mix-busses!

greetings from hamburg

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by kentlowt

I would like an ACE to Ethernet adapter with asio drivers to be able to connect to a PC’s Ethernet port from an ACE port to multitrack record with. Two way audio would be fabulous but, one way is fine.

Yes I know there is ethersound and madi and at some point dante but, the cost…

112T/IDR48

My vote as well. If A&H would provide a virtual soundcard for ACE, I wouldn’t mind paying for that, as long as it costs less then Dante for instance.

Wouter
    My prayers have been heard, Dante is coming!

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

In the editor, it would be very nice if the user interface were sizable, in order to adapt the UI for best usability using a touchscreen laptop or PC with touchscreen monitor.

Editor: The faders: it would be nice if they reacted on the whole width of the strip and not just the visible width of the fader, since they are pretty tiny.

Wouter
    My prayers have been heard, Dante is coming!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 538 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.