Reply To: ILive 176 modular with IDR 10

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions ILive 176 modular with IDR 10 Reply To: ILive 176 modular with IDR 10

Profile photo of blazee1
blazee1
Participant

I am working in Dubai. We have a client who has bought iLive176 (modular) with IDR 10.

The IDR 10 is the old black one with ACE card option, not the new blue Rack extra 2.

The problem is there is no sound coming from the output. Through the headphones also. The Signal is showing in the channel and in the master fader.

We did the connection as you said. One cat 5 cable from the idr 10’s ACE 1 to the ilive 176’s ACE 1. They have also connected a cat5 from the network 1 to bridge control network of ACE card on the idr 10 as well as the surface.

They have resetted the 176, idr10 and the touch screen and its ip address shows

Mix rack – 192.168.1.1
Surface – 192.168.1.2
Touch screen- 192.168.1.3

Firmware versions are – touch screen – 1.83
surface – 1.83
Mix rack – 1.83

Then i told them to select channel 1 and assign the channel by going to preamp and selcting idr mix rack slot A 1. The signal is showing in the channel and also at the master faders. The client wanted the output from the mixer’s local output. so just to check they have assigned D1 and 2 as main L R by going to the output page. its patched and applied. But they say no sound is coming through the speaker. there is no sound coming from the headphones also. In the output page on the heading port A ace its showing channel 33 and redundant link currently enabled.
Is there anything that i am missing, that i need to do. Please guide me Nicola.