Reply To: QU as a monitor desk from AR2412 monitor out

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions QU as a monitor desk from AR2412 monitor out Reply To: QU as a monitor desk from AR2412 monitor out

Profile photo of David J.
David J.
Participant

My point was since you have 2 GLD why not utilize them the way you are wanting to therefore not needing an analog snake. But there is the expensive cost of 2 DANTE or ACE cards I realize.

Is not for the cost, maybe I don’t explain well:

1- I travel with the band and carry FOH GLD and QU-Pac+IEM by Q-you app monitors who contains the show and setups with them. We use PA and mics who are in the event, not ours. That means if, for example, we find two Yamaha CL5 (FOH&mon) in the event, we don’t use it. Usually, they are linked by Rio stagebox. Here is the problem! We need a splitter. We can’t carry in our travel. Btw, staff are really impressed when they see the system, but say is a pity the non connection.

2- We can’t travel with two GLD, space isn’t free. In addition, band want to control the mixes himself, Qu-you is good.

I found another band that use same system that me, but using Behringer X32 + X32Rack, and they can link through Behringer S16 stagebox.

In short, I believe that if Behringer can, A&H can too.

Regards