Reply To: passive v active speakers for gigging band

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions passive v active speakers for gigging band Reply To: passive v active speakers for gigging band

Profile photo of Alrod
Alrod
Participant

I am not sure if you are having a bad day or what. How about letting A&H decide what is relevant on this forum? The OP may not be in the market for a QU today but what’s to say that won’t change in the near future? I certainly had no issue responding to the questions posed.

Let’s not pretend that this is some exclusive pompous club for the mixing elite. Why run off potential A&H customers? It wasn’t until after I joined this site that I solidified my decision to purchase a QU-16. I would now highly recommend any of the QU series boards to any startup or veteran band. The OP will see many comment like that here.

That whole “watt” vs “wattage” comment was uncalled for. Life is too short for that nonsense. Pay more attention to that kind of stuff in school or at work where such things actually matter. I doubt very much that A&H will offer deep discounts based on grammar. Ok, stepping off the soap box now 🙂