Reply To: Ilive T 112 with two IDR 32 with Dante card

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Ilive T 112 with two IDR 32 with Dante card Reply To: Ilive T 112 with two IDR 32 with Dante card

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
Nicola A&H
Keymaster

Hi dpnh,

– what actually means “no stereo links or names”?

When ME-1 is connected directly to an ACE card (without ME-U) it only sees the audio stream. It doesn’t pick up channel names from the Cat5, nor it does understand if a pair of channels is linked in the iLive Port B outputs.

– we like to feed mono or stereo channels from both iDR’s simultaneously (up to 40 channels), is that possible?

Yes. Assuming your first ME-1 is fed from Link 2 on the Master Port B ACE card: you can send channels from the Master iDR to Port B 21-60 for ME-1 use; these can be a combination of MixRack Inputs / Direct Outs / Buses from the Master iDR, and Port B channels coming from the Slave iDR. To do this: on the Slave iDR, patch the required signals back to ACE; on the Master iDR, patch these same signals (Port B ACE 33-64) to the required outputs for ME-1 (Port B 21-60). Check your Port B ACE redundancy settings, you need this set to Redundancy Off – All Inputs on Link 1.

– how many ME-1 can be installed in Dual-Rack mode setup?

You can daisy chain as many ME-1s as you want.

Hope this helps.