Reply To: QU-16 after 1 week of usage, lots of suggestions, please read

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions QU-16 after 1 week of usage, lots of suggestions, please read Reply To: QU-16 after 1 week of usage, lots of suggestions, please read

Profile photo of Dick Rees
Dick Rees
Participant

-The GEQ should pull up when engaging the button at anytime for whichever buss you’re currently in. So if you’re in your main LR, regardless what channel is currently selected (from 1-16) it should pull up the GEQ. As it is right now, it’s a 2 step process where you have to hit the Select button on the Master fader, then hit the GEQ button.

If you want the GEQ to be your first option and appear when you select a bus, just leave “GEQ” selected on any bus screen and you should see the GEQ immediately upon selection. Selecting a channel will not affect this bus option selection. I understand what you’re going for, but I’m OK with just having it as a primary display when selecting a bus. That way I know exactly what I’m working on and can do it with a minimum of clicks.

I don’t really find GEQ to be my “go to” option in live sound. PEQ would be my #1, but that’s just me.