Reply To: feature request: copying source to another channel digitally

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions feature request: copying source to another channel digitally Reply To: feature request: copying source to another channel digitally

Profile photo of dcongdon
dcongdon
Participant

You should not feel discouraged in researching the pros/cons of this desk. We are members of the forum because we believe in A&H and their products… we’re also here to improve the product line and understand it better. For your research purposes, there are a lot of great youtube videos by users and A&H that cover the feature set of the desk. For more specific questions, there’s no harm in asking.

If I can make a suggestion, it might help if you consolidate your questions into a single thread and title it more accurately (e.g. “potential buyer with specific questions about the QU series”). In contrast, you titled this thread a “feature request,” which is misleading and may frustrate some users who have a bigger stake in the product line. We all have features we would like to see included in future firmware updates. Frankly, I would like to see the feature set of the GLD at a QU price…but that’s unreasonable if quality is still paramount. Current owners have more to gain/lose with firmware updates, so I resonate with the sentiment that feature requests are best reserved for product owners. That’s not a rule, but it might explain other comments in this thread.

I think the majority of forum members are happy to help.