Reply To: So many really good and useful suggestions so far

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions So many really good and useful suggestions so far Reply To: So many really good and useful suggestions so far

Profile photo of Dick Rees
Dick Rees
Participant

OK. Are you looking to change the levels of individual inputs in ALL mixes? I don’t see any advantage to placing your sends on a custom layer rather than selecting a mix and using the regular sends-on-faders.

Either way you have to make a selection: custom layer or mix.

As it is now you can address the level of any individual channel to the various mixes by selecting the channel, going to the “routing” screen and using the rotary encoder to change send level.

If you’re ” stuck” working from an iPad, then perhaps you could use something on a custom layer, but I personally do not see any advantage to placing the function differently. There are problems attending using something other than the Mix tabs.

If you need a single voice raised in ALL mixes, I suggest merely raising the input trim on that channel.

Or perhaps I’m missing the particular use which you require. Right now I cannot imagine a case where your proposal would be a necessity.