Reply To: I am beside myself

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions I am beside myself Reply To: I am beside myself

Profile photo of dcongdon
dcongdon
Participant

I’m sure you have many other uses for multiple QU-pad users than simply a digital channel list…as mentioned above, the QU-You app will give you channel information if patching is your primary concern. But I can understand why A&H overlooked this particular scenario as the main application for multiple iOS device users. I would recommend filing your feature request separately and explain your intent. Up until now, I haven’t seen your particular scenario well-represented in the feature thread. It seems reasonable that QU-You was never intended to address your problem.

The majority of QU users have requested multiple iPad functionality for the purpose of controlling stage monitors/IEMs. I think A&H did a fair job addressing this need with the QU-You. It balances the need for personal monitor control while protecting the engineer’s house mix. In fact, I hope it will become available for the GLD series as well.