Reply To: Why aren't there more users / questions on this Allen & Heath QU forum?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Why aren't there more users / questions on this Allen & Heath QU forum? Reply To: Why aren't there more users / questions on this Allen & Heath QU forum?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
[XAP]Bob
Participant

The A&H is great, not sure avoiding the X32 was either lucky or particularly significant. It’s generally been well received.

I do still wonder about the benefits of a remote surface (with digital scribble strips), but even the X Touch series are covered in transport controls, if they did one of the “big” Xtouch surfaces with a superstrip instead of all those transport controls it would have been hard to go elsewhere.

The mixer wasn’t just for me though, it’s also available for hire – so A&H vs B actually came into the comparison as a “name/reputation” factor alongside channel count, remote control and other features. I took a personal gamble that the multiple iPad control would appear, and that the offline editor would appear. Looks like at least one of those has gone my way 😉

It’s not that long ago that I had been looking forward to the DL1608 being released. It just isn’t quite flexible enough for what I need.