Reply To: Why aren't there more users / questions on this Allen & Heath QU forum?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Why aren't there more users / questions on this Allen & Heath QU forum? Reply To: Why aren't there more users / questions on this Allen & Heath QU forum?

Profile photo of VOLCANOJEFF
VOLCANOJEFF
Participant

Kind of confused. I read the forum much as a way to see how others handle particular problems or just confusing tweaks they want to learn about. I may have misread the first post, but my question would be What announcement? I would like to think I, as a user, dealer, and installer keep up with the new stuff and usually exciting news from Allen and Heath. But why a long thread about some announcement that may or may not impact what I do. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to see the next big “it” product in the world of mixing consoles come from the minds at Allen and Heath. After all they have been doing “it” for many years. Just seems like there are many that love what they do, and love the products they choose to use when they purchase it. After thought, wants and desires are a human trait. We always want more. Sometimes we just have to be patient….