Reply To: Scene recalls on SoftKeys

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Scene recalls on SoftKeys Reply To: Scene recalls on SoftKeys

Profile photo of Stonepiano
Stonepiano
Participant

@software guys- This is how I want the scene list to work, and I’m sure I’m not the only one:

– You start with your first song, tweak it until you are happy with it, name it and store it as “scene one”

– Then you move on to scene 2, the console copies scene one settings on that, you tweak again, and store. Now there’s your “scene two”.

– You go on like this until you have all your different scenes stored, and there is a list of them on the scenes-screen.

– You assign a softkey to be “scene next-go”, and it does that, the active scene always highlighted on the list.

The “logic” behind this current scene-recall scheme got so confusing, glitches ‘n’ all, that I was not even sure which scene I was storing, because the right half of the screen shows me the next “queued” scene, and the actual list the current. Add to that the bottom bar, and it’s a lot of confusing and contradictory information. Just give me the cue-list, full-screen, please.