Reply To: Recording, App, FX, etc.

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions Recording, App, FX, etc. Reply To: Recording, App, FX, etc.

Profile photo of dcongdon
dcongdon
Participant

I had the chance to play around with the Qu-Pad app (QU-32) for the first time today and I think this layout is what I have wanted for the Gld-Remote. Having the left and right columns feels more functionality and seems to increase efficiency. Would love to hear from Qu-Pad users how this layout translates in a FOH experience.

I imagine the GLD app layout where the far right column has an assignable master fader (by default it would be LR, but you could assign an Aux master if using the iPad for monitor control). To the right of this fader are assignable buttons that you can populate with different functions. The Qu-Pad has 15 buttons, plus a dedicated LR Mix selector. If we could populate these buttons with softkeys, copy/paste/reset, mute lock, alt view, scene save/recall, or GEQ, this app would be amazing.

Also, would love to see the routing, recording and ganging menus added to the left column (as mentioned above). In general, I think A&H has already created a really great set of app features between the GLD and QU series. I know I’m being selfish, but why not have the best of both worlds? Cheers!