Profile photo of eotsskleet

Most of the festivals nowadays provide serveral CAT-Cables at FOH! At minimum MADI or DANTE! The you just have to use an I/O Card at your GLD and the Audio-Company have to link the Monitor-Signals from your Mixer to the wedges or IEM!

Best would be if you contact the Audio-Company and ask for the possibilities… but every other band with every other mixer will have the same issue!

GLD-80 / AR2412 / AR84 / Qu-16