Profile photo of RayS
RayS
Participant

quote:

Originally posted by DCNewbie768

First of all, this is my first post! This has been a great resource for me in getting my T112/48 up and running. Now the questions!

We just installed the iLive at our church, and I must say, I’m quite impressed! Here is my dilemma. Since we’re a church, I have volunteers…and man do they love to play with things, not always for the better. I am going to set-up user profiles for them each so I can tie their hands a little. Is there a way that I can lock down certain channel strips processing (mainly drums and the Pastor)? I have them dialed in pretty good, but just yesterday somebody decided to play with the Pastor’s EQ and it sounded not good.

On a side note…why do people feel the need to fix something that isn’t broken? Is it the need to always be tweaking? I mean, it’s the same pastor, in the same room. Just let it be!

Sorry , you cannot restrict input channel adjustments (you could save yourself some scenes with your default parameters and lock these away from other users though)As far as I know, the following are the only permissions you can set
iLive User Permissions:

Update Firmware
Input Stereo Assignment
Names and Colours
Network Setup
Network Connections
Bus Configuration
Scene Recall
Scene Manager (Store)
Show Manager
Outputs (socket patching)
Mixer Preferences