Profile photo of Geep
Geep
Participant

You might have a look at Palladium and MicPlot, both by Chris Hubbard at CH Sound Design in Australia. Palladium is his show control program and will take a file from MicPlot, his wireless mike utility, and do all the scene programming for you. Chris has a template fore the iLive series that will handle fader levels and mutes, so you can set things up as Richard suggests. Extremely versatile, demo version available, although you may have to ask for the iLive template. The only issue I have is when reconfiguring the system for different numbers of busses, they are not easily identified in the software but once found can be labelled and used, i.e. EQ busses, Main busses, etc. Setting up requires some knowledge of MIDI programming, as that is what the software uses to run things. MS Windows only, or a Mac with BootCamp. Disclaimer — I love Chris’s work and use his software extensively, have suggested some ideas that have been incorporated into the programs but have no financial or other interest in the company. Chris is a working sound guy and wrote both these programs when they began to help him do shows. Very helpful and friendly guy.

Geep

Geep