Profile photo of Robert
Robert
Participant

quote:

Originally posted by ahlund

I have actually never seen a iLive in real life but I have been reading documentation and reading this forum a lot in preparation… I still dare to have some suggestions ;-)

– It would be nice to be able to assign individual aux/fx sends from individual input channels to DCA:s.
– Ability to choose pre fader, post fader or post peq/geq for matrix sends from groups/master etc (I think this has been mentioned before).
– Metering data to PL-Anet. Nice to have in the PL-4, PL-6 and PL-10
– Aux/Fx sends from groups and maybe aux (need some “intelligence” to prevent loops).

I stop at that for now.

Regards,
Åke Holmlund

Dear AHLUND! this the strangest request that i have seen.
the first suggestion for you is go & by iLIVE and you will be forgiven for your:)

– if you want to control by DCA send of individual channel to fx or aux just split that channel to another DSP channel cut it from master and assign strip to DCA …the question is for what??
– the matrix is configurable post or pre fader, pre eq(if you whant the same EQ you can use copy paste..(or maybe it is forbidden is Sweden)
-and of course my friend in iLIVE you can send group to aux and efx returns to aux or return it back to DSP mixer channel frough efx rack and again send it where you want and special for you the opportunity to loop exf is already here.

so you better stop and by iLIVE or go back to analog forum.

SHALOM!

agutin.com
1x T80
2x iDR32
2 X M-MADI CARDS
2 X M DANTE CARDS
desktop+2x RME HDSP MADI
Macbook Pro,2x Macmini+DVS