Profile photo of Joe90
Joe90
Participant

Hi,

Just downloaded jump desktop but I’m having a few issues with set up and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I can get it to work with my home internet set up but when I try to use it with my iLive set up I just can’t get it connect.

My set up is an iDR-32 on the default IP address.
I have a perminatly connected Dell laptop which is hard wired to the iDR and has IP address 192.168.1.10
The Netgear router is also plugged directly into the iDR with IP address 192.168.1.254 with DHCP set to 192.168.1.100 to 192.168.1.200
Any device I want to connect i.e. 2nd laptop and iPad2 connects to the iDR via the router with no issues.

I’m trying to get jump desktop to connect to my hard wired laptop 192.168.1.10 but I just can’t get it to connect. I don’t think it has anything to do with IP address conflicts as I can connect using splash top without any problems but splash top is not suitable when swapping to and from MixPad and hence would like to get jump desktop working.

It seems having to have a Gmail account maybe causing an issue as I can connect at home with Internet connect connection but obviously the iLive set up does not have Internet.

Any help would be much apprieciated…

Edit – Managed to get it working now, not sure what I did though!

Cheers,

Gary.

iDR-32 – Netgear Router
Motion Computing LE1700 -wireless.
Dell Latitude – hardwired to MixRack for emergencies!
iPad2 & MixPad & Spashtop.
Dante – in the very near future.