Hi All


Originally posted by Biggsounds

I’d be starting to think about importing one…

Just want to add a word of caution here.
We’d advise against importing from other territories; we are aware there may be delays in some places getting hold of new modules, but any benefit of getting a card sooner by importing may be lost if you need local support for your system from the local distributor.

If you purchase hardware overseas, that module is then, effectively, a ‘grey-import’ and our official distributor in your territory is not be obliged (and may not be too keen) to support any issues you might have.

This may sound a bit corporate, but it’s not; it’s a word to the wise to stop & think where you make a purchase before investing four figure sums.
AM&S will have info on availability in the USA; if you’re finding it difficult to get hold of info, let us know at UK Support: