Profile photo of jcintas
jcintas
Participant

Hey thanks everyone for the advice. I am feeling I am making a good decision going with the iLive T112/iDr64/Aviom purchase through Full Compass. I will buy on Monday.

The iPad deal was through American Music and Sound of Woodland California who are the A & H Distributers for the US. They are at every show like NAMM and Infocomm representing A&H. They had a flyer at NAMM in January saying if you can show you purchased an iLive system before the end of February that they would give you a free iPad. I personally talked to Michael Palmer the National Sales Manager for US A&H and he said it is true. The problem is their website says nothing about it, even though he said it would be on there.

http://www.americanmusicandsound.com/

In regards to my “Sound Installer” I will not be purchasing through him as I don’t think I need him to put the console on my desk and rack my IDR64 and run my Cat5 cable (I leave him to hanging speakers and such). He wants to train us, but I think it’s better for me to learn the ins and outs and train my own team. I already have 3 more days of experience on him anyway. The NAMM guys running the booth like Michael Palmer and Dave Lewty are super knowledgeable on the boards and answered all my questions as I played with it. Thanks guys.

— Jerry