Widgets of vga screen

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Widgets of vga screen

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dan Dan 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brad
    Brad
    Participant

Hi guys, is there a way of displaying the widget bar on the external vga screen? I use the external screen for the rta meter, but would also like to display the Channel level meters in the south widget area. Thanks

Profile photo of tpaulding
    tpaulding
    Participant

Be a great feature request if it isn’t already there. There’s a lot of wasted space and potential on the higher resolution externals.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

+1 !

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

Hey @windsock We’ve just purchased a c3500 and I’ve attached an external monitor. I want to use it to view RTA but it’s stuck on the Inputs tab. Do you know how I can select the RTA tab? Thanks

Profile photo of Jens-Droessler
    Jens-Droessler
    Participant

There should be an “external monitor” tab in “surface”, where you can change that option below “other”.

Profile photo of Brad
    Brad
    Participant

Hi Dan, once you have the meters up on the external screen, you will need to use a USB mouse (plugged in either to the rear USB port, or the Data port on the front of the surface), then you can select the RTA tab on the external monitor. unfortunately, it will revert back to meters each time the desk is restarted.

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

Perfect thanks guys. I’ll grab a USB mouse and pplug it onto the data port on the front. I’ll llet ya’ll know how it goes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.