Waves MultiRack & TracksLive

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Waves MultiRack & TracksLive

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tpaulding tpaulding 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 8days
    8days
    Participant

Hey Guys,

i have a S7000 + DM64 (Waves V3 Card instalt) here.
    I send all my Inputs over the Virtual Soundcheck option to an Mac with TracksLive it works realy well.
    Now i get as an addon for plugins a Waves Server One. Patching all Chanels are fine but when i set the Virtual Soundcheck option on inactive Waves Multirack works (over inserts) fine. Then i go to Record Send Mode an TracksLive works but the Multirack gets no Input.

I like to use TracksLive as recording and Multirack for Plugins at the same time. Is this possible

Do you have a workaround for this Problem?

Profile photo of Art
    Art
    Participant

I’m so glad you asked this question. I wanted to do the same thing on Friday and ran into the exact same issue. I wonder if this is possible and am hopeful that there’s an answer.

However, all you really need to do is re-route your patching on Multirack and it does the same thing for you. That’s how I’ve always done it with the GLD’s and it works fine on the dLives as well.

Art

Profile photo of 8days
    8days
    Participant

Today i drive the 1.51 update to the console.
    And my problem was gone i do the patch again and now it works also with other shows (without repaching).
    Do you changed somthing in the firmware regarding the waves stuff?

Profile photo of tpaulding
    tpaulding
    Participant

I’m not in front of my setup right now but we dealt with the same issue and fixed it by creating smaller channel ranges in the SoundGrid setup. Waves channels 1-72 go back and forth between the s7000 and Tracks live while Waves channels 73-128 go back and forth between the s7000 and the SoundGrid. This lets everything work immediately when flipping between RECORD and VIRTUAL SOUNDCHECK.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.