USB Problems

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting USB Problems

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Insektizide
    Insektizide
    Participant

Have the following problem, USB is not recognized when V1.1 firmware update .. Neither formatting nor update works, it just comes! With the USB Character…

Can someone help me??

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Insektizide,

Can you forward the picture and details to support@allen-heath.com please?

Thanks,

Alex

Profile photo of yd
    yd
    Participant

I have a problem with the recording to USB.
    I use two different Key and on one I’ve missing part to the recording every ten second maybe I lose 2 second of record.
    When I record no messages of trouble or information to tell me that I can’t record 16 tracks. At the end I was not very happy to discover that I lose the half of the recording.

Is this bug corrected by the firmware 1.0.1?

Thanks

Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Yd,

I’ve not seen this here, however I would recommend updating to the latest firmware.

Please let me know if this solves the issue. If it doesn’t, please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com and we can help you there.

Thanks!

Alex

Profile photo of joerg s.
    joerg s.
    Participant

Hallo,
    I had the same problem with a brandnew SQ6. Tried to system reset the desk – success!

Greets joerg

Profile photo of ARSound
    ARSound
    Participant

I too have had issues recording to the SQ Drive. I have an SQ5 with the latest firmware 1.2.0 r2258. I have been doing stereo recordings to my Kingston DTSE9 G2 16GB USB drive. Every minute or two I have a drop out then the recording picks up right where the drop up happened so looking at the wave form you can not see the dropouts. It seems like there are whole seconds that it drops out for.

I also do not see any errors pop up on the SQ Drive Stereo window which is why I did not realize the issue until listening back the recordings after the gig.

If anyone has any advice that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi ARSound,

Using an SSD or HDD drive is recommended for recording with SQ Drive, do you have one you could try this with to see if it improves at all?

Thanks!

Alex

Profile photo of ARSound
    ARSound
    Participant

Thank you, am testing this out now.

Thanks!

Profile photo of noizboy62
    noizboy62
    Participant

Have downloaded a show file from an SQ6 to be installed on an SQ7, the file size says it is 1gb, is this normal, sounds quite large to me & should it load on to the SQ7 at that size? Don’t have access to the SQ7 till just before showtime in a few days

Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Noizboy62,

Please forward a download link of the show file to support at support.allen-heath.com and we can check the show file for you.

Thanks!

Alex

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.