USB B Playback and Drivers not working properly on PC

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting USB B Playback and Drivers not working properly on PC

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Flo84 Flo84 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Flo84
    Flo84
    Participant

Hi !
    My SQ-6 arrived yesterday, I’m making some tests and I have troubles with USB-B during operation on PC.

In 1st :
    – situation is the same on both PC : PC with windows 7 and Laptop with windows 10 Pro.
    – I have sound from PC when come from DAW, from internet navigator (but see below).

Trouble :
    – playing a music file (wav, mp3, flac,…) directly with a player not working and crash the player ( VLC, Windows Media Player,…).
    – sound from internet navigator work only with Deezer but not Youtube (I think their players don’t manage the device in the same way).
    – As already repported, after several minutes some noises distortions for some seconds.

And I think it’s necesssary we have control to set the defaut channel used by windows (something like Qu).

Best

Florent

Profile photo of Steffen R
    Steffen R
    Participant

Firmware version?

Profile photo of Flo84
    Flo84
    Participant

Oups…
    Last V1.1 😉

Profile photo of Flo84
    Flo84
    Participant

And… Previously I used Qu-24 but I had performed clean installation ( qu drivers removed before and Ccleaner soft passed).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.