USB Audio 31/32 to Ableton

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration USB Audio 31/32 to Ableton

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Macdalor Macdalor 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Macdalor
    Macdalor
    Participant

I am running the qu24 along with Ableton as part of a live session studio mixing external and plugin gear and need a way to return all IN channels of the QU24 into Ableton in order to apply controlable (via MIDI controllers) FXs to the main mix then back to the QU24.
    I have setup all ins & outs in ableton preferences but can only receive audio up to the first 24 channels. Is that normal where as I receive all 32 audio channels within an external multitrack recorder like BOOM RECORDER?!

thx for the help

Profile photo of Mal
    Mal
    Participant

I have a QU-32 and am able to route 32 in/out over USB to Ableton Live 9 Suite. Have you made sure all of your sources in the QU are set to use USB B?

Macdalor
    Participant

That’s a good point Mal! On the qu24 I only have access to CH1 to CH24 + ST1, ST2 & ST3 to set up USB B (see attached pict). ST1, ST2 & ST3 are set up for USB streaming but aren’t coming in either in ableton.

The strange thing is that it is coming in fine in Logic or Boom recorder….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Mal
    Mal
    Participant

How is your Input Config setup in Ableton?

Macdalor
    Participant

All inputs (mono/stereo) are activated in Ableton preferences and input 31/32 selected on an audio channel.

I’ll send a screen when I get back home this evening…

Macdalor
    Participant

not sure what happened but it works now… 🙂

Thx for your help Mal!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.