Touring with your own desk

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Touring with your own desk

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lbertinelli
    lbertinelli
    Participant

Hello,

I have a question, how do you travel with your own desk when you go on tour and you have to fly? Do you usually ship the board? what is the best way of touring with your own desk?

I would like to buy mine, but I will tour all around the world and I was wondering if it is worth it or is better ranting it everytime

Thank you

Cheers

Profile photo of ggallinaudio
    ggallinaudio
    Participant

I have a c1500 w/ Scott Dixon Flightcase and a cdm32 in a peli storm im2750. Perfect for flying!

Profile photo of aisle-6
    aisle-6
    Participant

Ihave a C1500 in a light weight welded aluminium flight case that comes in under 32kg and a CDM48 in a welded aluminium rack case as well. I also take a little ip-8 controller in a small ;pelican case and add that to the C1500 for additional faders. I usually put the matrices, AUX masters etc on this device and sometimes the DCA’s.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Are the Scott Dixon cases the only ones for the c1500 that get the weight under 32kg?

Are there any other choices, perhaps something available in the USA or Canada?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.