Stereo aux

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Stereo aux

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of caseymglass caseymglass 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of vs100
    vs100
    Participant

Need a crash course on stereo aux. using in ears for first time. How do I pan stereo aux? Where are the outputs on the Ar24. Adding rev to the monitor mix, etc.

Thanks for any help
    Mark

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

You have the Stereo Aux usually in a layer on the right side. Bank 2(3 on a GLD112). Let’s say it is on layer B. Now click its MIX button. Now go to an input channel and bring up fader. You now have ST AUX 1 sends on faders. Set mix to your liking. Use PAN pots with PAN buttons pushed(Under Gain)…You can pan the input to the position you want in that mix.(I have not tried that but should work). Now for reverb. The ST AUX 1 MIX button still pushed. Go to layer that has the FX returns. Bring up fader on FX 1. FX 1 should now be in the ST AUX 1 mix. I have not actually tried this since my GLD’s are on demo. But looking at the editor that should be the ticket.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Forgot to add. You have to ASSIGN the channel input to the Aux. With the above I forgot to add you have to ASSIGN ON to the channel. Most likely in the Aux MIX mode it will be on.

When you setup the FX return and have the Aux MIX button depressed check to the see that when you go to the FX return that it says ON. If not Hold ASSIGN and turn it on.

The editor does not have the same assigning that the console has so forgot that step…

Profile photo of vs100
    vs100
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response. Will try it tomorrow night
    Mark

Profile photo of caseymglass
    caseymglass
    Participant

Also you can assign ALL the channels to an aux by hitting the “Mix” button on the aux then hold assign and hit “Mix” under the aux again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.