ST3'on multitrack?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting ST3'on multitrack?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DavidCo DavidCo 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GR-PDX
    GR-PDX
    Participant

Odd…I recorded a song at our rehearsal tonight, with my digital guitar rig plugged into ST3, and all sources set to local.

On playback, the mics are there as expected, but ST3 is silent. And ST1 is playing back the full mix.

Do you have to do something special to set it up to record ST3 to the QuDrive?

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

have you read the manual? i think it’s on page 35 –> Qu-Drive!

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

It’s page 42 of the latest version!

All 18 recording channels can now be selected to be whatever you want on the QuDrive now, but the default setting is that 17 & 18 record L+R (which then plays back through ST1).

You need to go to “Setup” > “Output Patch” . “USB Audio” and change it there to what you need.

Profile photo of GR-PDX
    GR-PDX
    Participant

Dang. Okay, I had missed that. Thanks!

Does the output patching for the Qu Drive get saved with the scene, or is this going to be another one of those things I have to double check every time?

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Relax!

It seems to save with a scene & is remembered when powered down.

Profile photo of DavidCo
    DavidCo
    Participant

I can confirm that it is part of the routing data within a scene, and is blocked when the “Output Patch” scene filter is set.

DC

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.