SQ5 to AR2412 and ME1s Link Lost

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ5 to AR2412 and ME1s Link Lost

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of andyteel andyteel 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of andyteel
    andyteel
    Participant

Two times this AM during practice and then during service our SQ5 lost the link to our AR2412 and audio to our ME1 systems. When this happens audio continues to pass to our speakers but control from the board is gone. Audio is lost from our ME1s. The status lights on the AR2412 flash red. The only way to remedy the issue is to hard reset the AR2412 and POE router that distributes and powers the ME1s.

The SQ5 connects to the AR2412 vie 75’ CAT5e cable. POE router connects to the AR2412 via 3’ CAT5e cable. Both cables passed with my Ethernet Cable checker. All equipment at FOH and backstage rack are plugged into Furmam Voltage Regulators.

Please advise on what I should try. This is extremely disruptive to our parishioners.

We love our system and our ME1s!

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

the post above was made over a week ago,
    no help for Andy?

Profile photo of andyteel
    andyteel
    Participant

To be fair I went ahead and submitted a ticket with AH support. They answered back two days later and told me they had been hearing of this issue and a fix via firmware would be released soon. I saw this console filling the gap of people needing more channels than the Midas M32/X32. I preordered it. I have to say, this with the ME-1s is a dream come true. BUT I can’t have the dropouts…. I know it is new so the bugs will be worked out.

Thanks dpdan for trying to get a response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.