Sq drive high end noise

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Sq drive high end noise

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Steffen R Steffen R 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brandon
    Brandon
    Participant

I’m sending my aux 9 as my input for my two track sq drive recorder. Two times I’ve tried it, first thinking it was the flash drive. I went on the approved list of flash drives and grabbed a new one today. Tried to record and the recording still has this super inherent high frequency stuff going on and I’m not sure if it’s a software issue or if it’s in my routing. Need help!

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

I had HF trash during the playback, so I thought it does not like 16/44.1 wave, resampled to 24/48 and it was still there, but much quieter. Then I found out, that if I remove and attach USB drive the effect goes away on both files. So yes, the player seem to have some stability issues.

Profile photo of Ben
    Ben
    Participant

I’m currently experiencing the issue that the SQ Drive controls on the touchscreen in utilities/SQ Drive/Multitrack are working with a recording (transfered from a computer), but the softkeys set to “SQ drive multitrack play/pause/stop” seem to crash the player.

If I already have the track playing, it continues (and even when I shut down the desk, the USB access light still flashes until I switch off the device). However, both sets of controls become unresponsive, and the elapsed/remaining times and progress bar all freeze. Only playback mode stays responsive. If I try to start the multitrack playing with the play/pause softkey, it crashes the player without starting anything.

Profile photo of Steffen R
    Steffen R
    Participant

since this is not the same problem initially mentioned in this thread,
    you should write an official support request and a separate topic to have it separated from the other problem

and the firmware version would help a lot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.