some suggestions

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions some suggestions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Christian CW-Vt Christian CW-Vt 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Christian CW-Vt
    Christian CW-Vt
    Participant

Hi,
    I´m now working with dLive C2500/CDM32 and DX32 regularly since 3 months and here are some points I have on my wishlist:

– IP6 / IP8: I miss the “Mix” and “Select” Button. Then it would be nice to have a “FOH-Mode”, “Individual-Mode” and “Director-Mode.
    In “FOH-Mode” the IP8 reacts like a Surface-Extension. When you press the Mix Button, all Faders and Channels from the Surface and the IP8 will react. So if you have FX-Send on the IP8, you can press the Mix-Button on IP8 and make the settings on the Surface (like an additional bank on the surface).
    In “Individual-Mode” the Mix-Button would react only to the channels, which are defined on the IP8/IP6
    In “Director-Mode” it is like “FOH-Mode” but interacts with Director Software instead of Surface. This would be great for small Jobs, where no Surface is needed.

– Assignable Rotaries: Here I wish more flexibilities. One thing I would wish to do is, first rotary = Rev Time FX1, second rotary = Rev Time FX2, third rotary = Delay Feedback FX3, fourth rotary = Chorus Intensity and so on

– Soft Keys: it would be great, if I could turn on or off an individual EQ. For example: I often use a “Telephone EQ” on the Delay Return Channel. Now I want to turn it on or off with a soft key.

– Phantom Power: I want to choose, if I have to press long for 48V or only short. It would even be nice, to have the 48V switch as a soft key, corresponding to the actually selcted channel

Best regards, Christian

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.