Scribble strips…

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Scribble strips…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rob-Spence Rob-Spence 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Can someone either take and upload, or point me towards, some photos/videos of the scribble strips in operation?

I can’t seem to find any decent pictures, let alone any that show their readability from different angles.

I presume they are text only, and read that they are coloured according to strip type at the moment (although A&H are apparently considering allowing full customisation).

Slightly related question – do (or can) they change colour to indicate that the faders are on a mix other than LR?

Cheers,

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Profile photo of RonnieD
    RonnieD
    Participant

hi guys, how do i change the colour of my scribble strips? I am having a blond moment and can’t seem to find it

Thanks

Ronnie

Profile photo of Showtime
    Showtime
    Participant

Isn’t change able at this moment

Profile photo of Swell
    Swell
    Participant

From what I understand, The Colors are fixed according to what you have selected. In other words, Inputs are Green, Main LR is Yellow, Auxes Outputs are Blue, FX are Green, DCAs are REd, etc.. (discplaimer, I may have mismatched colors with outputs.)

As far as what I can tell, you cannot change the color of a selected output. (For example making an input blue instead of green.)
    However, I would like to see this as a possible new feature for a future update.

Profile photo of Rob-Spence
    Rob-Spence
    Participant

The v1.2 update introduces the ability to change colors. Same color choices as the GLD.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.