Screen Mount c2500

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Screen Mount c2500

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 6 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of malfmalmquist
    malfmalmquist
    Participant

Hey guys,

new to the forum, so excuse me if this topic is already in discussion somewhere…
    How do you guys mount your external screen to your c2500? Got any pics?
    Any suggestions for a screen model?
    Thanks for your answers
    cheers
    malle

Profile photo of Art
    Art
    Participant

Anyone?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

still experimenting…

Profile photo of JS Dennison
    JS Dennison
    Participant

We are planning to mount an articulated VESA arm to the side or back of our flight case. Then the screen can crane down to wherever we need it.

Profile photo of JS Dennison
    JS Dennison
    Participant

As for screen model, we will use whatever old VGA 4:3 monitor we have sitting around. Might look into touch if someone tests one that works without drivers.

Profile photo of Art
    Art
    Participant

We are planning to mount an articulated VESA arm to the side or back of our flight case. Then the screen can crane down to wherever we need it.

That’s a good idea!

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Yep done that on my S7 works a treat, all we need now is a bit more density in the custom meter selection and we are golden.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Anyone found a good swivel Vesa/laptop arm with easy horizontal/vertical adjustment? Most I’ve seen are horizontal only, but I don’t want a long post behind the desk to mount it.

SteffenR
    Participant
    Profile photo of Jay
    Jay
    Participant

Here is what I am using:

STAND-V001L   <br><br><span style=font-weight:normal;>Laptop Tray & Desk Mount</span>

What isn’t obvious from the pictures is that this also works directly with a desk that has a feed-through hole, it is threaded on the bottom for an M10 bolt.

My S-5000 case has blocks on the back left/right corners with a 1.5″ hole 3″ deep and an M10 bolt in place. Just screw the stand in and set the arm/laptop stand. This setup was done for theatre (script + qlab) or shows where I don’t have additional space for laptops.

The laptop attachment in this is via a VESA mount, so you can go either way. They also sell the stand/mount without the laptop stand.

Jay

SteffenR
    Participant

but it’s on the other side… ๐Ÿ™‚
    shipping will be very expensiv

Profile photo of Jay
    Jay
    Participant

Looks like it is branded Startech on your side of the pond.

https://www.amazon.de/StarTech-Articulating-Adjustable-Monitor-27-Inch/dp/B06XDZ7JR2
    — This is the VESA mount only, no laptop mount.

or https://www.amazon.co.uk/StarTech-Articulating-Adjustable-Monitor-27-Inch/dp/B06XDZ7JR2

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

but the big disadvantage of Amazon is that you often don’t get any bills there…

well, other topic ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.