Scene Recall Filter buggy

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Scene Recall Filter buggy

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Edi Edi 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ArchibaldTuttle
    ArchibaldTuttle
    Participant

Hi all,

just got my GLD 112 and its great (comming from a mixer from a company with the name beginning with B, yes I’m ashamed).

Anyway, trying to get all FX (programs and sends) into scenes. There is just one bug.

When I try to set a scene Recall Filter to block FX Send 8, FX Send 1 is also blocked. I have to close the Recall Filter screen and open it again to see it.
    Even if I try to allow FX Send 1 again, it is still blocked, as long as FX Send 8 is blocked (again, I have to close the Recall Filter screen and open it again to see it).

Very strange, especially since I wish to block FX Send 8 but not FX Send 1.

Has anybody a tip for me?

Profile photo of Edi
    Edi
    Participant

I can confirm this bug. It’s even reproducable in GLD editor V1.51.
    When you block the complete FX Send 8 and open the scene recall filter again, you see that also FX Send 1 is blocked.
    I also tried different FX Send blocking. FX Send 2-7 blocking works as supposed. Blocking FX Send 1 does not work at all, as it seems that it always takes the blocking values from FX Send 8.

Please A&H!!! We all know, that D-Live has the main focus now. But there are several bugs in GLD firmware around scene recall filters (and other regions) which need your attention, and Nicola told about a maintenance firmware release about a year ago…

Profile photo of Edi
    Edi
    Participant

And it even is more confusing…
    Blocking “FX Send 8 level” blocks “FX Send 1 mute”…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.