Scene Fade Time

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Scene Fade Time

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of msilverman msilverman 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Participant

I read in another thread that there will not be scene recall timed crossfades upon initial release.
    I would suggest this be implemented, as it is the #1 feature that currently does not exist elsewhere in the marketplace at this pricepoint for theater users, and would solidify this as THE entry level theater board.

Thanks!

Profile photo of John-S
    John-S
    Participant

True that Rob. Scene crossfade is a must for theater mixing when you do programming. My biggest play had 177 scenes. Crossfade made my recalls buttery smooth.

John

Profile photo of RTech
    RTech
    Participant

Any word on of this is going to be added? I love the feature in the DLive’s, I wish that it would be added to SQ’s as well!

Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Participant

Yamaha just added scene crossfade time as a new feature to their entry level TF series. I assume A&H plans to keep this exclusive to Avantis and above (as that is how it was with GLD), but for theater folks they now have to pay a $6000 premium to get this feature from A&H.

Definitely hope to see it come to SQ.

Profile photo of msilverman
    msilverman
    Participant

I would love to see this useful feature come to SQ!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.