Scene capabilities

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Scene capabilities

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cedd cedd 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cedd
    cedd
    Participant

Could somebody share a few of the features of the scene recalls for me please?
    My line of work is regional theatre and the SQ6 looks a very attractive package for my line of work and would replace my current ageing mixer nicely. Need to be sure that the scenes are going to do what I want though. I know a lot of these features are available on D Live, but I just can’t stretch the budget that far!

So;
    Is it possible to change the desk layout (so, fader assignment) on a cue by cue basis?

Is it possible to change the channel names and colours on a cue by cue basis?

Is it possible to change the DCA assignment of channels on a cue by cue basis?

When adding a scene between 2 existing scenes is it possible to use a decimal point cue number? (So, realising I need another scene between scene 2 and 3 so creating a scene 2.5 for instance).

If any of the above aren’t supported, could I make them feature requests please!
    Thank You!

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Is it possible to change the desk layout (so, fader assignment) on a cue by cue basis?

yes

Is it possible to change the channel names and colours on a cue by cue basis?

yes, later firmware

Is it possible to change the DCA assignment of channels on a cue by cue basis?

yes

Profile photo of cedd
    cedd
    Participant

Very interesting, thank you! I’ll keep an eye on here for further developments. Seeing a few too many mentions of audio drop out bugs etc. just at the minute – but of course it’s very early in the mixer’s life and i’m sure these bugs will get ironed out. Once that’s happened I might just take a look.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.