saving complete channel strip settings

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions saving complete channel strip settings

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dick Rees Dick Rees 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mrose101
    mrose101
    Participant

i would like to know how to save complete channel strip settings in the qu-16. I have set up different acoustic guitars and vocalists but can’t figure out how to save the whole channel strip including peq preamp comp and fx etc. I have the channel selected processing button pushed channel strip selected in the touch screen but when i hit Fn button i don’t see anyplace to store the strip.. was looking for the overview tab where i thought store and recall would be but can’t find it. thanx

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

If I’m understanding your request. Setup your channel. Push the function button that says Library. On that screen press USER. On the right side it says channel. Click store new. Then I would click the overwrite again. Select next channel and do the same. You will have to recall them as needed. Hope that helps.

Profile photo of WaihekeSoundie
    WaihekeSoundie
    Participant

Other approach is to save all the board’s settings as a Scene and recall that– depends what you want to do really. A scene can’t be saved per channel- it is the whole board’s current settings.

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

Yes, that’s another approach, but the first suggestion made about using individually recallable presets in the User library is the proper way. Using scenes in this context is not really appropriate even though possible.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.